1. Submit to Reedley International School the following requirements:
- Photocopy of report card for the past two school years attended
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Four pieces 2×2 I.D. picture on white background (recently taken)
- For Lower School 1 to Upper School 12 applicants: Certificate of Good Moral Character/Recommendation Letter (using RIS form)
- For Upper School Applicants: Negative Drug Test Results (must be taken from RIS accredited drug testing centers)
- For Non-Filipino/Dual Citizenship Applicants: Photocopy of Passport and Philippine VISA
- Non-refundable Admission Processing Fee:
- Kindergarten 1 & 2: PhP 2,700
- Lower School 1 – Upper School 12: PhP 5,000
2. Get an Application Form. Fill out the application form and return to the Office of Admissions.
3. Pay the non-refundable Admission Processing Fee.
4. RIS will assess the application and schedule the applicant for testing and interview.
5. On the day of the test, the Applicant is required to bring the following:
- Test permit
- 2 pcs. Sharpened pencil #2
- Rubber eraser
6. The student-applicant and his/her parent will be interviewed on the scheduled date and time of interview.
For the applicant whose parent is based abroad, they will be interviewed through a telephone call from Reedley International School.
For parents who do not speak English, an interpreter’s fee of PhP1,500.00 will be added to the Admission Processing Fee.
7. The result will be out in three (3) to five (5) working days after the testing and interview provided that requirements are complete
8. If the applicant meets all entry requirements and slots are available, then a Letter of Admissions Decision and Certificate of Eligibility for Enrollment will be issued.
9. Upon receipt of the Certificate of Eligibility for Enrollment, the applicant will proceed to reservation or enrollment.
Reedley International School accepts students on the basis of an entrance examination that covers Mathematics and English. Their deportment and academic performance from their previous schools and a personal interview with the student and his/her parents are also taken into consideration.
Based on the evaluation of the Admissions Committee, some students can be recommended to other academic programs of Reedley International School.